Life is full of choices and decisions. One of the purposes of life is to make choices that lead to spiritual growth and enlightenment. This article will provide tips for finding paths on your spiritual journey.
When we look at the spiritual information and practices that are available to us nowadays most of us become overwhelmed by all the choices we have. Do you want to study numerology or astrology? What about following a discipline like Buddhism or Taoism? Maybe you want to read about ancient Kemet (Egypt), Atlantis, or Sumeria. Are you interested in the occult practices of magic, divination, or altar work?
In my Father’s house are many mansions… – John 14:2
There are many paths to connect with Source and your Higher Self. Do not get caught up in your egoic mind and learn to operate from your Spirit Mind. There really are no wrong choices, per se but, there are choices that lead to more rapid spiritual growth. The more you increase your intuition and vibration, the better equipped you are to make higher evolved decisions.
Some paths lead to other paths and paths can lead to even more choices. I recommend that you never become married to anything that limits you. Some paths are meant to be temporary. Growth and evolution is the judge.
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, the following tips will greatly assist you. Remember, do not over think. Go with the flow and follow that still, quiet voice (Spirit Mind) and not the loud one (Ego)!
7 Tips for finding a spiritual path
- Following synchronicities - A synchronicity is a meaningful coincidence. There is no such thing as a coincidence. If something catches your attention two or more different times then it’s probably showing you something.
- Pay attention to Signs – Signs are anything that “sticks out”. Something that catches your attention and there is no rational reason why it happened is a sure fire sign. Spiritual signs are like maps because they give us direction.
- Interest/Talents/Gifts – What are you interested in? What are you drawn to? What comes natural and feels good to your soul? What can you do without getting paid for it? The answer(s) to these questions are interests that you should explore deeper.
- Gut feeling – Anything that you come across and you get an out-the-blue thought like “ooh that is something I see myself doing” or “that’s very interesting” or just a feeling of natural attraction then follow that particular path and see where it may lead.
- Numerology & Astrology – There is much information in our birth dates. As a professional numerologist and astrologist I see the power in the day you were born as it influences gifts and lessons. Study your life path in numerology and get an astrological birth chart.
- Oracle cards – Oracle cards in the form of Life Purpose cards can provide insight into paths to take. You can cast a spread yourself or get a reading from someone you trust.
- Study your dreams – Dreams reveal to us significant information to help us on earth. Dream recalling and decoding can lead to exponential soul growth. Keep a dream journal and listen to and follow through with what your soul is saying to you.
Written by S. Ali Myers
Share anywhere you like but please provide a link back to this article and credit authorship (by S. Ali Myers).
FREE Meditation MP3 when you join our mailing list!
Thank you for visiting 3rdEyeActivation.com! We offer metaphysical, spiritual, and occult information, products, classes, and intuitive counseling. Be sure to follow S. Ali Myers on Twitter and Facebook.