The third eye, or pineal gland, is considered the 6th major energy center called the brow or ajna chakra. This chakra is responsible for visions, intuition, psychic abilities, and discernment of truth from illusion. Many people studying and practicing metaphysics and spirituality usually want to activate and open the third eye more. This article is intended to provide tools that anyone can use to increase third eye energy.
Firstly, a tool is just that; a tool. Most tools are not designed to do the work for you. Most tools will help YOU do the work. A hammer makes nailing things together easier but you have to put effort into hitting the nail. Writing utensils make it easier to take notes and convey information but you have to physically write or draw. All tools are extensions of the innate potential that we have in all of us. Spiritual tools are no exception.
Secondly, every tool is not for everyone. Spiritual tools are not one-size-fits-all. The key is to find a tool and practice that works for you. This is done by paying attention to what resonates with you. The judgement of, if a tool assists you, is the results that you get after working with it. If you are no further along than before, that tool may have not been a “good” fit for you.
The spiritual tools outlined in this article were chosen to provide general assistance to most people. Remember to choose and work with things that you are naturally attracted to and that resonate with you.
7 Spiritual Tools to Help Open the Third Eye
- Herbs – There are herbs designed to affect any part of the mind and/or body including the pineal gland and 3rd eye. You may smoke or make a tea out of an herb or combination of herbs. Herbs like mugwort, gotu kola, calea zacatechichi, wood betony, alfalfa, and parsley work wonderfully with the 3rd eye.
- Crystals & Gemstones – Crystals hold information that can be programmed and tapped into. You can place a crystal on your forehead when meditating, sleep with it under your pillow, or carry on your person. Some of my favorites are lapis lazuli, moldavite, labradorite, amethyst, and apophyllite. Check out our CRYSTALS & STONES OF POWER
- Binaural Beats & Other Meditation Sounds – Sound is something that can be used for many things including 3rd eye activation. This is done by what many people call brainwave entrainment. There are sounds and frequencies that automatically rewire and reroute certain aspects of the brain. One popular frequency is 936hz. Check out our MEDITATION MP3s
- Blue-Green Algae & Other Superfoods – The supplement blue-green algae is a superfood that just gets things done. The pineal gland thrives on alkaline foods and blue-green algae is packed with chlorophyll. Some other superfoods that will help empower the pineal gland are chlorella, spirulina, wheatgrass, and sea moss. Check out our SUPERFOODS
- Scrying Objects – Scrying is when you softly stare at an object or thing to provoke visions and psychic impressions. Anything that is reflective to light can be used for scrying. Practicing scrying will help the third eye tune into seeing what is not seen with the physical eyes. Some objects for scrying are water, mirrors, crystal balls, and stones.
- Medallions and Amulets – Medallions and amulets are spiritually charged items of power. There are medallions and amulets to increase spiritual energy in any area of life. The longer you wear a medallion the more energy your system will absorb. Meditating with tools of power will exponentially increase your benefits. Check out the “THIRD EYE OPENER” TALISMAN at (tybro.com)
- Essential Oils – Essential oils and aromatherapy have been used for ages to invoke certain experiences. There are literally essential oils for everything! Essential oils can be used in spiritual baths, anointed on forehead and temples during meditation, inhaled, and burned or diffused. Some great essential oils for the third eye are lavender, frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, and clary sage. Check out our “3RD EYE MAGICK OIL”
Written by S. Ali Myers
Share anywhere you like but please provide a link back to this article and credit authorship (by S. Ali Myers).
FREE Meditation MP3 when you join our mailing list!