The brain, which is the physical organ that processes our thoughts and mind, is a powerful electrochemical machine. Many philosophized that it is the true or first computer! A fully functional brain can generate about 10 watts of electrical power! This is why we can measure its activity with machines such as the EEG (electroencephalography). And this all begins with a thought.
The brain operates on four main frequencies or waves; beta, alpha, theta, and delta. Each frequency causes a response on your mindset and thus your physical being as well.
- Beta (13-30 hertz) – Alert state, active, mentally engaged and concentrating – Low amplitude waves – This state is associated with your everyday waking life.
- Alpha (8-13 hertz) – Relaxed state, closed eyes, non-arousal, reflecting – Slower brainwave than Beta, higher in amplitude – This state is associated with open eyed daydreaming.
- Theta (4-8 hertz) – Subconscious, drowsiness, early sleep, very quiet mind and body – Very low frequency and higher amplitude than Alpha – This state is associated with deep relaxation.
- Delta (up to 4 hertz) – Unconsciousness, dreamless state – Highest in amplitude, slowest frequency – This state is associated with deep sleep.
Sound can “manipulate” your brainwaves. This is why soft music, like classical, can have a calming effect to your mind and body(alpha state). With that in mind, this is exactly what brainwave entrainment tones do, they induce brainwave patterns to reach a particular state. So, what is brainwave entrainment? Brainwave entrainment is any methodology or practice that causes brainwave patterns to slow down resulting in an altered state of consciousness.
The benefits of brainwave entrainment are:
- Heightened intuition and “psychic” power
- Balance both hemispheres of the brain (intuition/intellect)
- Increase creativity
- Stronger connection to angels, spirit/animal guides, ancestors and other unseen forces
- Healing the body and emotions
- Easier to reach a deep, relaxed, meditative state
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Open up third eye and crown chakra, plus many more!
The different types of brainwave entrainment technology include:
- Isochronic tones – evenly spaced tones that pulsate or turn on and off quickly, considered one of the most effective tone-based technologies. (Recommended for use with headphones or ear buds for maximum effect)
- Binaural beats – works by way of beat frequency, two tones with different but close frequencies – The difference corresponds with the same brainwave. For example, an alpha binaural beat with a 495 hertz in one ear and 505 hertz in the other ear(10 hertz difference) will induce the listener to create more alpha brainwaves. (Binaural beats only work with headphones)
- Monaural beats – similar to binaural beats but both tones are play in the same ear, no difference to amount of hertz. (Recommended for use with headphones, but not required)
The isochronic tones, monaural and binural beat MP3 downloads we offer here at 3rd Eye Activation.com can help you by slowing down your mind so you can reach a deeper meditative state to invoke third eye activation. Doing so, is how to operate from the Spirit Mind, which is seeing beyond the physical or surface level to the true essence of all.
Written by S. Ali Myers
Share anywhere you like but please provide a link back to this article and credit authorship (by S. Ali Myers).
Thank you for visiting 3rdEyeActivation.com! We offer metaphysical, spiritual, and occult information, products, classes, and intuitive counseling. Be sure to follow S. Ali Myers on Twitter and Facebook.
Keywords: brainwave entrainment, brain synchronization, beta waves, alpha waves, theta waves, delta waves, binaural beats, monaural beats, isochronic tones, meditation, subconscious mind, third eye