**Brainwave entrainment is not recommended for people who suffer from seizures and epilepsy**
What is Brainwave Entrainment Technology?
Sound can “manipulate” your brainwaves. This is why soft music, like classical, can have a calming effect to your mind and body(alpha state). With that in mind, this is exactly what brainwave entrainment tones do, they induce brainwave patterns to reach a particular state. So, what is brainwave entrainment? Brainwave entrainment is any methodology or practice that causes brainwave patterns to slow down resulting in an altered state of consciousness.
Benefits of Brainwave Entrainment
- Heightened intuition and “psychic” power
- Balance both hemispheres of the brain (intuition/intellect)
- Increase creativity
- Stronger connection to angels, spirit/animal guides, ancestors and other unseen forces
- Healing the body and emotions
- Easier to reach a deep, relaxed, meditative state
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Open up third eye and crown chakra, plus many more!
Different types of brainwave entrainment technology
- Isochronic tones – evenly spaced tones that pulsate or turn on and off quickly, considered one of the most effective tone-based technologies. (Recommended for use with headphones or ear buds for maximum effect)
- Binaural beats – works by way of beat frequency, two tones with different but close frequencies – The difference corresponds with the same brainwave. For example, an alpha binaural beat with a 495 hertz in one ear and 505 hertz in the other ear(10 hertz difference) will induce the listener to create more alpha brainwaves. (Binaural beats only work with headphones)
- Monaural beats – similar to binaural beats but both tones are play in the same ear, no difference to amount of hertz. (Recommended for use with headphones, but not required)
How to use our Meditation MP3s
- Download to a device (Ipod, mp3 player, cell phone, computer, laptop etc.) that you can use headphones with.
- Go to a quiet place or room where you will not be distracted or interrupted.
- Get in a comfortable position. You may lie down, stand, get in a lotus position or sit in a chair. It’s important to keep your spine straight or erect.
- Press play on your playback device.
- With your eyes closed, take a deep abdominal breath through your nostrils. During your inhale, take in (thinking of and feeling) a positive thought or emotion like happiness, prosperity, love, creativity etc. During your exhale, “breath out” a negative thought or emotion like sadness, lack of resources, hate, mental blocks etc. Repeat this breathing technique 11 times.
- You will feel relaxed at this time. Now, clear your mind of all clutter, worries and external thoughts (bills, to-do lists, chores, work etc.).
- Meditation now commence. You can visualize, use concentrated thought, repeat positive affirmations, or just allow your mind to stay “blank”. This is where you have to experiment. Everyone is working on different things in their life. You can literally change your consciousness and thoughts during this process. Work on anything that is blocking your spiritual and/or physical growth.
You will be redirected to your download directly after payment. Your payment is securely processed through Paypal and you do NOT need an account.